- Walk-ins are welcome.
- You may schedule a complimentary consultation.
- We recommend scheduling your appointment in advance to reserve your preferred time.
- If the day and time you request is not available we will gladly add you to our cancellation list.
- Late arrival for an appointment may result in a shortened service or rescheduling of your service.
- A 24 hour cancellation is required for single appointment, a 72 hour notice for group appointments or fees will be assessed.
- No-show appointments may be charged full service fees.
- If you are not satisfied with a salon service, please contact us within a 7 day period.
- Products may be exchanged within a 7 day period.
- Refunds will not be given on services, products or gift cards.
- Available in any dollar amount or any specific salon service.
- We are not responsible for stolen or lost gift cards.
- Gift cards are non- refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Parties of 5 or more will be charged a non-refundable 15% deposit which will be deducted from the final bill.
- Inquire about “Specially Priced Group Packages”.
Clothing & Personal Items
- Robes and smocks are provided for our clients to ensure your clothes stay clean and damage free.
- We will not be responsible for any damage to clothing.
- 100 West is not responsible for lost personal items.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, Cash, and Checks.
- Gratuities cannot be added on credit cards
- Checks may be overwritten for 25% of service.
- A fee of $35 is charged for any returned check, plus any associated fees.
- When visiting the salon, please make us aware of any health concerns you may have.
- If you are pregnant, there are certain precautions we need to take for your protection.
- We advise you to reschedule your massage if you have a cold or the flu. Sometimes a massage may make you feel worse.
- When making a massage appointment, keep in mind that consuming alcohol or drugs within the 24 hour period before will greatly intensify any intoxication and may make you feel nauseous and give you a headache.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to receive spa services.